Date(s) - 03/25/18
7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Frontrunners/Frontwalkers Chicago has traditionally put together a team to run the Shamrock Shuffle AND a group of volunteers to help staff the event.
To register to run the Shamrock Shuffle, click HERE. Once you have registered, email team captain, John Bowen, at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Frontrunners/Frontwalkers Chicago team roster.
Additionally, we are looking to recruit 15 volunteers to staff the Runner Refresh Exit. Board member, Marc Garneau will serve as the group volunteer coordinator this year. Here are the details regarding this year’s volunteer opportunity.
Frontrunners/Frontwalkers Chicago Assignment Runner Refresh Exit Date Sunday, March 25, 2018 Shift time 7:15am – 12pm Check-in location Grant Park – Harrison Volunteer Compound (map) Volunteers to recruit/register 15 volunteers Registration link https://cemevent.com/login#p= JPEX-T29S~3 Registration deadline All volunteers must register online individually by Monday, March 19, 11:59 p.m.
Share the following information with your volunteers:
- Assignment details and registration link (above): All volunteers must register online individually via the link above. Follow the link and click the blue ‘Sign Up’ button to access registration. Each volunteer will need to ‘sign in’ to their existing account or ‘create a new account,’ fill out registration information and submit the form.
- Event volunteer guidelines: To help make this year’s event a positive experience, we ask that all volunteers abide by the following guidelines: www.
shamrockshuffle.com/ volunteerguidelines and note:
- We require all volunteers to be 16 years of age or older on the day of the event. We also do not permit children and young adults under the age of 16 to accompany registered volunteers.
- Volunteers are required to present a form of identification at check-in.
- Volunteers are discouraged from bringing personal belongings to the event, such as valuables and larger items. Gear check will be required for any items that cannot fit in a volunteer’s pockets.